I often sing the praises for Yarrow|Pom for its skin benefits. In this short video, I talk about my favorite uses and benefits of the oil. They are alphabeticaly so you will find Yarrow|Pom towards the end.
Yarrow|Pomm is also great for so much more! There is also Yarrow|Pom capsules and a body serum that have some wonderful benefits. Let's take a look at them!
This is made of Pomegranate Seed Oil and Yarrow Essential Oil.
Pomegranate Seed Oil: This is a carrier oil, but it also has many benefits. doTERRA harvests their pomegranate seed oil through cold-pressing. This method provides the highest amount of crucial fatty acids and keeps it free from impurities. Pomegranate seed oil is rich in omega-5 fatty acids. The fatty acids in the oil are known to provide metabolic support in key organs such as your liver and pancreas. You would typically find these fatty acids in meat and dairy, but this oil contains the fatty acids in a fruit source.
Yarrow Essential Oil: Yarrow is a good source of beta-caryophyllene. Early scientific studies suggest beta-caryophyllene may have some wonderful benefits. Some possible benefits are it may support a healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system, digestive system, inflammatory response, and immune system response. When used topically it may also have cleansing properties and help maintain youthful-looking skin.
So put the two together and what are some of the benefits you get?
- May provide antioxidant support when taken internally
- May support healthy immune function when taken internally
- May support healthy metabolic function when taken internally
- Soothes the skin
So how do you use it for these wonderful benefits?
Internal Use: You can either put a drop or two in a veggie cap or in a glass of water.
Topical Use: There are a few ways to use this oil topically.
- Apply directly to the face and neck during your skincare routine. It can help soothe the skin or help reduce the appearance of blemishes. I like to apply it directly under my eyes.
- Put a drop in your facial moisturizer and rub it in.
- Use in a massage with a carrier oil.
This oil does have a deep blue color. Don't worry, that color will not stay on your skin.
You can also enjoy the internal benefits of Yarrow|Pom with the capsules. These contain the Yarrow and Pomegranate oils as suggested by it's name, but it contains more as well. The capsules also have Celery Seed, Frankincense, Palmarosa, Turmeric, and Melissa essential oils as well as Grape Seed Extract, Melon Extract, Zinc Citrate, and Vitamin C. This combination of ingredients creates a wonderful blend that can provide the following benefits:
- Improved skin firmness and reduced skin imperfections
- Illuminated and brightened complexion
- Antioxidant support
- Cellular health
- Healthy metabolic function
Yarrow|Pom Body Renewal Serum
If you love the skin benefits of Yarrow|Pom you'll want to check out this serum. It contains Yarrow|Pom, other essential oils, and carrier oils.
- Roman Chamomile, Yuzu, Peppermint, and Cananga oils help soothe skin and promote a positive, relaxed mood.
- Avocado oil increases skin moisture by reducing water loss through the skin.
- Jojoba, Sunflower, Grape, and Argan Kernel oils increase hydration and help prevent normal signs of aging.
- Coffee Seed Extract and Pomegranate esters help enhance the skin's luminosity and improves the appearance of firm skin.
More Yarrow|Pom Uses
Daily Glow Serum - Try this recipe for a lovely skin serum.
Bath - Need a little extra relaxation? Add a few drops of Yarrow|Pom to a warm bath.
Dry Hands & Feet - To add some extra protection to your skin add one to two drops of Yarrow|Pom to your favorite lotion.
Nails - Apply one to two drops to your cuticles to help hydrate them.
Scalp - Add one to two drops to your shampoo to help promote a healthy, clean, and clear scalp.
Veggie Caps - Here are some veggie cap recipes to try that include Yarrow|Pom