Neroli Touch: Benefits and Uses
I must confess. So many people LOVE Neroli, but it is just not my favorite. That's okay though! We can all agree to disagree. Neroli has many benefits, and definitely has a large fan base.
A Little Background Info
Neroli comes from the flowers of the bitterorange tree. Did you know that three oils that are derived from this tree? Orange oil comes from the orange peels. Petitgrain oil comes from the leaves and twigs. And then, of course, Neroli that is distilled from the flowers of the bitter orange tree.
People ask what it smells like. Some describe it as a sweet, floral, citrusy, fresh aroma. Other's ask if it is safe to use during pregnance. The safest answer to that is to always consult with your doctor.
Benefits of Neroli Touch
People have told me it helps in the following ways:
- It eases joint, leg, ankle, and feet pain.
- Aids in relieving pain from headaches.
- Helps ease pain caused by TMJ and jaw clenching.
- Calms and assists with anxious feelings.
- Some people just love to use it as a fragrance!
Uses of Neroli Touch
Here are ideas the doTERRA gives to use it on their website at https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/doterra-neroli-touch.
- Apply it topically to help soothe your skin.
- Combine it with Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram. Then use it for a relaxing, aromatic massage.
- Apply it to your pulse points to help lift your mood.
- Use it when experiencing anxious feelings.
- It may also soothe the skin.
So tell me. How do you love to use your Neroli Touch?
Here are more of my blog posts about essential oils: