doTERRA Convention Tips
It's September, and that means it's time for the annual doTERRA Convention! This is one of my favorite times of the year! I've been with this amazing company for ten years now, and it has changed my life. I've learned a few things about convention, and I'd love to share them with you.
1. Arrive on time to not feel rushed. Salt Lake City is beautiful with many things to experience.
2. If you are coming from a lower elevation area, make sure to drink cell food in your water for at least 5 days prior to convention to prevent elevation headaches and nausea. Also drink it daily while in Utah. Sandalwood oil helps to oxygenate the blood.
3. You can be as dressy or casual as you want for sessions. Wear what you feel good in.
4. Wear comfortable shoes, as there is a lot of walking.
5. Take full advantage of any extra activities doTERRA offers such as the Gala and Street Party. These are always so much fun, and great places to meet new oily friends.
6. Get enough sleep before you come. This is a busy week, and you will be on the go.
7. Find out from you upline of they are having a team dinner or party. You will definitely want to participate in this. Lifelong memories are made during convention.
8. Bring money for the convention kit and marketplace. You won't want to miss out these opportunities!
9. Bring some healthy snacks for your bag such as granola bars, fruit, and nuts. You WILL get hungry during sessions.
10. Make sure to bring a refillable water bottle and stay hydrated.
11. Make sure to chat with people from other teams. Your oily family is worldwide, and there are so many wonderful people to get to know.
12. Uber and Trax (Salt Lake's public transit system) are a great way to get around if it's out of walking distance.
13. Reach out to sister legs and upline to meet up while in Salt Lake City.
14. Take lots of pictures. You'll want to document this amazing week!
15. Come with an open heart and open mind. You will be filled up!
I hope to see many of you while in Salt Lake!