New doTERRA Convention Products
There has been so much excitement the last two weeks over all of the new products that doTERRA announced at their convention. There is good reason for this excitement. There are so many AMAZING products!
They were initially available as a kit to doTERRA customers, but will be available as individual products to EVERYONE starting October 1st.
I have had SO MANY people asking me for a quick run-down about each new product. I decided a blog post would be a good place to do this. So for those of you that have been asking, thanks for your patience, and HERE YOU GO! For the rest of you, I hope you find some beneficial information here. If you have questions about ordering, you can order through the "Essential Oils - How to Order" section of my page, or send me a message and I'd be happy to answer your questions!
And I know some of you reading this will say..."But Jen! Where are the rest?!" I'll get to them, I promise! There are a bunch of great home products I need to cover.
Without further ado, here it is!
These oils were specially formulated for our world where we need to be careful and have strong immunity.
Ingredients: Lime, Litsea, Cassia, Lemon Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Arborvitae, Kochii Eucalyptus Cilantro, Lavandin, and Lemon Myrtle essential oils.
- Contains powerful surface cleansing essential oils.
- Contains CPTG® essential oils high in cleansing constituents including limonene, geranial, neral, and 1,8-cineole. All of these are powerful cleansing constituents.
- Helps your home smell clean.
- Has a fresh, citrus aroma.
- Add 10-15 drops to water to create a non-toxic surface cleaner.
- Can be used in room, fabric, and upholstery sprays.
- Use in a diffuser to elevate and refresh any space.
- Add a few drops to wool dryer balls.
Ingredients: Copaifera Resin and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Copaiba contains the highest levels of ß-caryophyllene (BCP) among currently known essential oils.
- Promotes a clear, smooth complexion.
- Assists natural skin hydration.
- Supports healthy-looking skin
- Helps manage minor skin lesions.
- Apply topically to help keep skin clean and clear.
- Roll on to help moisturize skin.
Deep Blue™ Stick
This is a convenient way to apply Deep Blue and it also contains Copaiba.
Ingredients: Menthol, Coconut Coil, Tapioca Starch, Wintergreen Leaf Oil, Seed Wax, Copaiba Resin Oil, Water, Sambucus Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Glyceryl Laurate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Peppermint Oil, Camphor Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Blue Tansy Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Lauric Acid, Matricaria Oil, Helichrysum Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, and Citric Acid.
- Includes Deep Blue Soothing Blend, Copaiba, and other natural ingredients.
- Provides maximum OTC strength plant-based menthol.
- Delivers temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, sprains, strains, and bruises.
- Includes moisturizing emollients that leave your skin soft and non-greasy.
- Creates a cooling and soothing sensation.
- Apply directly to affected areas.
- For a more intensive treatment, apply Deep Blue essential oil blend on the skin prior to application.
Hygge (pronounced hoo gah)
Hygge is a Danish word that loosely translates to "coziness" or "comfort."
Ingredients: Wild Orange, Cedarwood, Amyris, Frankincense, Myrrh, Cistus, Vetiver, Tonka Bean, and Vanilla.
- Provides a cozy, welcoming aroma.
- Creates a relaxed, comforting space.
- Makes any room more inviting.
- An oil of comfort.
- Diffuse to create a warm and inviting environment.
- Blend with distilled water and witch hazel for a DIY room spray.
Osmanthus is in the same family as jasmine and lilac. It is a small evergreen shrub or small tree found in East Asia. It is often used in perfumes and fragrance products.
Ingredients: Osmanthus Absolute and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Works Well With: Rose, Neroli, Jasmine, Magnolia, and Frankincense.
- May help maintain the look of healthy skin.
- Offers a comforting, sweet aroma.
- Creates a calming, soothing atmosphere.
- Apply to the face to promote hydrated skin.
- Use as part of a full-body massage.
- Use during meditation or yoga.
- Apply to the wrists and inhale for a positive aromatic experience.
- Use as a natural, non-toxic personal fragrance.
- Roll on diffuser jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Tulsi (Holy Basil)
Tulsi is native to Southeast Asia, and is from a small, green, bushy shrub that is part of the mint family. Tulsi means "the incomparable one" and is considered "Queen of the Herbs." It resembles a cross between Basil oil and Clove oil. This oil is rejuvenating and offers cell support. It works with your body to adapt to stressful situations.
- Has a calming aroma.
- May help maintain oral hygiene.
- May support the appearance of healthy skin.
- Cellular rejuvenating properties.
- Contains ß-caryophyllene which is calming, relaxing, and anti-inflammatory.
- Diffuse to promote a calming atmosphere.
- Add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle.
- Add one drop to your lotion as part of your skin care routine.
- Add one drop to palm of hand, rub your hands together, and cup your hands over your nose and inhale.
- Make a fresh air spray.
- Breathe in deeply before prayer or meditation.
- Rub on temples for head tension.
- Add to hot water for a steam facial.
Safe for all uses including internal. You can use it in all of your baking and cooking.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil and Vanilla Absolute.
- Provides a rich, warm, sweet, inviting aroma.
- Helps create an atmosphere of tranquility and restfulness.
- Supports comforting and relaxing feelings.
- Makes a delightful addition to beverages.
- Add a drop to your diffuser blend.
- Include a drop or two in your personal fragrance.
- Use a drop with your personal care products, like shampoos, conditioners, lotions, or creams.
- Add one drop to a smoothie or other drinks.
On Guard+ Chewable Tablet
On Guard in the form of a daily use chewable that is good for adults and children.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, On Guard Oil Blend, Insoluble Beta 1,3/1,6 D-Glucan, Sorbitol, Magnesium Stearate, Steviol Glycosides, Tapioca Starch, Monkfruit Extract, Arabic Gum, and Medium Chain Triglycerides.
- Developed with beta-glucan to help support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- Formulated with vitamin C, vitamin D, Zinc and the doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend.
- Vegan-friendly and free from gluten, sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
- Convenient to use anytime, anywhere.
- Chew three tablets per day as needed to promote healthy immune function.
So there you are! Eight AMAZING new products. These are tools to help us live natural, non-toxic lives. What a blessing these are in our lives! If you have questions about any of them, please let me know!!